Information Security Policy
The objectives of the TS EN ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System, which was created by the Scientific Studies Coordination Department of the Atatürk Supreme Council of Culture, Language and History, are as follows.
- To protect the information assets of the Scientific Studies Coordination Department of Atatürk Supreme Council for Culture, Language, and History, to ensure accessibility to information as necessary through business processes, to meet the requirements of legal regulations, to carry out studies for continuous improvement,
- To ensure the continuity of the three basic elements of the Information Security Management System in all activities carried out. These elements are as follows
- Confidentiality: Preventing unauthorized access to important information.
- Integrity: Demonstrating that the accuracy and integrity of the information are provided.
- Accessibility: Demonstrating the accessibility of information when necessary by those with authority.
- Dealing with the security of not only the data kept in the electronic environment but also all the data in the written, printed, oral and similar media,
- To raise awareness by giving Information Security Management training to all personnel,
- To Report all actual or suspicious vulnerabilities in Information Security to the Information Security Management Personal Team and ensure that they are investigated by the Information Security Management Personal Team,
- To Prepare, maintain, and test business continuity plans
- To determine the existing risks by making periodic evaluations on Information Security, to review and follow the action plans as a result of the evaluations.
- To prevent all kinds of disputes and conflicts of interest that may arise from contracts
- To meet business requirements for information accessibility and information systems.
Head of Scientific Studies Coordination Department Ömer Orhan